As of April 3rd, 2017 a number of ICS PhD projects are available.
Please note that a Master's degree at the start of the ICS PhD program is a compulsory requirement.
- Using our electronic application form is the only correct procedure to follow.
- The application form has to be filled out in English. You will be required to indicate for which of the PhD projects you wish to apply.
- In addition you may propose your own research proposal which should be related to one of the ICS research lines.
- Grade sheets and certificates showing your degrees (comprised in one PDF-file, 8 MB max!) are a compulsory requirement in order to complete your application.
- We need to receive a scan of your (original) grade sheets pertaining to your Master's degree - or of your degrees so far, in case you have not yet finished your Master's program.
- Publications and other related documents may be included, however, they are optional.
- Incomplete or fragmented applications as well as applications sent by regular post or email will not be taken into consideration.
We advise you to apply as soon as possible.
Acquisition in relation to our vacancies is not appreciated.
Invitations for interviews will be sent by email not until May 31st, 2017
Interviews will take place on June 12th and June 13th in Utrecht. Candidates will be appointed as of September 1st, 2017.